FatMart

Monday, January 08, 2007

peekaboo.

i. am. so. stressed. oh my goodness.. my schedule is packed tight. real tight. sick.

Ikmal Adib B something, YOU ARE HOT STUFF! oh gosh.. i forgot how much i missed you.. well, it's alot alot so ya, be happy. take care of that bump on your head k? love!

Fareyhin, you're still uber hitam. hahaha. (: so so cute la. goodness.

i will so miss BV when i leave. actually, i'll miss my friends.. like, major.

i saw salihin today!!!! (: i miss that one-eye-brow freako... i just need to see juzan, kaiwen and qib and then my life will be pretty much complete. haha

hadi was asking me why i didn't ask him to do Pitch'07 with me. i never knew there were so many mass comm hopefuls around.. even rach ng wants to do mass comm. hmm.... i wonder.


YOU: don't say you love me. it freaks me out.
and YOU: don't ignore me cos you think i do. that's saddening.





CHOODLES! joy luck club is screaming my name... (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home