FatMart

Monday, December 25, 2006

this was for um, another day. 21st December i think. uh. yeah




Christmas beckons. :)

oh ya. if you ever see my entire blog restarted again, it's because i'm unable to gain access to my blog due to McAfee thinking i'm too vulgar. nice. i don't even use vulgarities la. stupid McAfee.

anyway, i decided to go ahead with the partial jerk thing.. so i bought some people presents. and i hope that those who're no receiving any won't take it to offense cos it's really beyond me to buy every single one a gift. i'd either be beyond broke or it'd be mass presents. i hate mass presents so i won't do it to you guys ok?

went out with the boys and colin and baby yesterday. baby got swiped off by a UFO (Undeniably Funny uh, Oboe) and so the rest of us went to watch night at the museum.

hey baby, i'm sorry i didn't tag along with you and gaisu.. it's just uber awkward for me to slot myself into your clique and go HELLO GAIUS! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY BUT I'M FOLLOWING YOU GUYS TO TOWN!!! know what i mean? and i love you both to bits la, so don't get me wrong. and anyway, i have moral obligations to stay with my boys cos i love them more than ever. and after all, they are my cell.

so yes, we watched the movie and then "spy spy my little eye, i spy....." um, Fareez and his to drones. haha... i don't think they know me la, so i didn't embarrass myself and go say hi. i'm smart huh? haha

then we splashed around in the water place upstairs of vivo (great place for lonerdom.. i'll go there next time i want a day off by myself) and then we had starbucks and then they planned a slumber party, and then i went off home and they went to toys"R"us. oh well.

there's an art to their madness.

i'll be popping by church in about half an hour to go give a hand to the Christmas crew. haha. i still think i'm over dressed but heck, i love my dress. muahaha. yay, me!

bang, bang! you're dead.

lah dee dee dah... Christmas beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home