FatMart

Friday, December 15, 2006

arggh!!! whoever went ahead and made losing weight such a tediously long process?!?!?! oh wait. that's God.

i officially declare "fat" a vulgarity. (BABY, take note. you fat gay. haha. love you!)

in my book, it's a fallacy that some people should be born with abso-freaking-lutely no ability to get f*t no matter how much they pig out or not run around like hamsters on they're wheel. wahlaueh. i mean, here we f*t people are, trying to shed some pounds, and we're like, dying. and we look to our left and see this drop-dead-gorgeous slim model stereotype [a.k.a nicole ann ee min or farhanis ahmad]stuffing her mouth full of twinkies, M&Ms, maltezers, calbee, famous amos cookies, ben and jerry's and NO way does she put on a single fraction of a pound. even worse, she lies there to rot, but she still seems to lose more weight then we f*t people do. wahlaueh. where is the justice in this world??? why God, why??


life has been screwed. got chased out of school by our very enthusiastic security guard because i wasn't in the freaking uniform. missed prayer because i was out with the parents (and korkor gave me his "why-weren't-you-there-when-you're-a-PK" face). didn't manage to get that tan with hanis and lina after all. (thanks to the parents). dadsy and i are constantly living the life of a soldier in the Vietnam war, treading the grounds and never know when we'll trigger off a land mine.(namely--mum). haven't gone out much or done anything constructive. haven't christmas shopped(i don't even know if i want to), haven't done my freaking homework (i saw oliver today and wahlaueh, he's done ALL of his already. and believe me, i have ALOT of homework).


yawp.


yeah, yawp. it currently seems like the only non-vulgar word to describe my life.


ooh! fun moment! yesterday we were in the PR and baby and i were fighting over the keyboard, totally confusing
alvin and poor darling jeryl. hahahaha... moron.

i love my baby. you're so f*t and stupid you know that? :) no la. you're not f*t. i am. slightly. BUT STILL! it gives you no reason to call me a f*t man. MAN. :( i am not a pretty boy. imma..imma.. imma gonna be somebody's momma someday, y'all.. (okay. grace. now seems like a good time to shut up)

so my fake angel bought me blueberry morning to add on to my humongous tub of cereal mix (heh, nicks) and he got me stuff so now he's broke. :) i LOVE bankrupting people. no la.. real sweet of you, my love... kisses!

my angel (whom i strongly suspect is korkor, but oh well, the truth will be revealed in a week) does not appreciate the hugs and kisses i send to him/her through joash. :( why???? it's okie dokie ashie baby, i like your hugs so you can hug me and ignore my angel. muahahahahah.

hmm. shopping tomorrow with mum i think. i'm considering between being a complete jerk and buying NO presents at all. zero. zilch. nope. nada. either that, or i buy only the selected few presents and be a jerk to those who think they're close to me but get nothing. i'm quite the b>itch and i love being exclusive so people feel left out, but i mean, it IS christmas. after all. soo..... i'm stuck. somebody help me please! i hate it when i'm freaking broke and am unable to make everyone happy cos it's christmas. but who needs me anyway?

okay, i'm back in the mood of absolute vulgarities (a.k.a f*t mood. not profane=vulgar mood. ) and McAfee is starting to seriously (and i mean seriously) cheese me off. what with all this screening and whatever nots. i can't even go to kelvin's blog for goodness sake. neither can i access hanis'/an's/lizzo's/alot of people's blogs. wahlaueh. i hate McAfee. abso-freaking-lutely HATE McAfee. po-si-tive-ly loathe the stupid program. :(



choodles! i need to terminate my relations with FatMart. f*t ain't doing me no good. f*t or obese or even slightly chubbs. deh-ehng. the sordid life i lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home