FatMart

Sunday, February 04, 2007

since people has been bugging me to update proper. haha.. i shall. buggers! oh.. i found out that a bugger is one who has sexual intercourse with animals. sick huh? and all i thought it meant was "irritating".. like, stop bugging me. you know?

firstly, and AGAIN, i need to aplogize to Nicole Ann Ee Min. i'm really ultra sorry that i made you cry love.. and all the time i thought i was the victim. so anyway, to make up for it all, i shall confess something to you in front of everyone. you may think it's really weird or something but truth is, i feel superly inferior whenever i'm near you. perhaps it's the height or maybe the looks or cash or just cos you're so loveable.. i think that you're superior to me. i feel that way about a few people but aiya.. all part of life. that's why i was so so scared that you were pissed at me on saturday.. but as i have said before, and i will say again, sorry that i was immature enough to think that you'd push aside our friendship for something like clothes. haha. and the message i sent was not meant in a mean way.. i was trying to protect your interest (cos i thought you were pissed at me so you wouldn't want to be seen in the same place) so....................................................................... I'M SORRY! don't ask me why i feel so bad about it and why i've apologized so many times.. i just feel the need to.. anyway, dinner next week okay? plus we shall play together (i play sus you play keys) and we shall have lunch together and sit together during service okay? smile babe.. please?






OKAY. back to the part of my life which is not directed to one special person only.

:) i feel retarded. i was nice so i sacrificed my life and went out with chew and ness and isaaaaaaac cos i was such a sweetie pie. so sweet right? yes! but anyway, couldn't find any nice stuff for chew to wear for new year so he shall jst have to wait and do last minute shopping.

these few days have taught me alot. they've taught me how to stand up for myself, taught me how to trust the RIGHT people, taught me not to be so friggin' sensitive, and taught me how not to trust my intuition. i've also realised that life really is in my own hands so i need to take responsibility. i've also realised that there are people in my life who genuinely care about me. and as much as i think i don't have a life, i do. i may not have many close friends due to my lack of freedom and i may not be the closest to any one, although i'd love that, but i've learnt that with each part of life, comes a certain amount of freedom and privileges i'm entitled to, and i can whine and crap all i want, but the bottomline is that i have to make the best of it.

so to everyone who loves me (chew, nic, ness, isaac, gaius, baby, gina, maddy, meredith, cell, music team, korkor, chuanie, angie etc etc.. and all the school people, like, 4e1, nis, di, an, fad, ikmal, ilyaas, JP, philly, ruby etc etc...) thank you! and i love you guys and girls so much too! i'm sorry for the times i've taken you guys for granted or treated you guys like crap, but thanks for being there when i needed a hug or simply a smile.. and thanks for being the sweetest people in the world, God's blessing to me.. :)


yayaayayayayayaya... okay, drama, touchy-touchy done.. i'll probably regret my drama-ness in a while, but hey! give as much love as you possibly can in the spur of the moment cos you'd regret it more if you didn't and you lost one of those you love. (i quote from daddy)


SPREAD SOME LOVE PEOPLE! IT'S VALENTINE'S!!!!!!! :)

P.S i want my roses and chocolates and even though you know that i'll say no, please ask me out and ask me to be your valentine's

:) haha.. you only get to do this once a year.

2007, valentine's alone again. oh well... just wait til 2009. 23 months more to go.. amore amore..

i can't wait for the 16th.. fun awaits me.. :) yessah.. tan tan here i come.. how exciting.. i hope it'll be fun.. i've never been a fan of class outings and stuff so this is a first and i pray it's memorable!

okay, done. choodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home