FatMart

Saturday, January 20, 2007

WHERE IS THE SUN!!!!!!!!

so annoying la! i wanted to go tanning today and then i woke up and looked at the sky.... ): no sun! so so so so so so so so so so very saddening. siiiiigh....

i found out that unmitigated teremity means downright boldness. so many letters, such simple meaning.

so anyway, i woke up early thanks to my newly screwed up biological clock.. i'm SO tired but i can't get back to sleep. so, whoopdeedoo.

my phone's a little problematic. it can't take photos and my pictures cannot be renamed or moved. so annoying la! what's a phone without the camera? oh yeah. a lousy phone. hahah....


okay, i'm on the verge of typing lame stuff so i shall save my face and say choodles! have fun open-house people! i'm off to try to catch the sun again, then Fusion and my 10 cell kids await me! (:





we're cool now, aren't we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home